Free Rein is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for everyone. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Free Rein Limited takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Free Rein - Internet Marketing:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- As a very micro business we are able to enthuse our team to champion accessibility matters. One of our Directors developed, and held a patent on, tactile signs and labelling and worked with the RNIB and BSI to help develop accessibility standards and solutions for signage and way guidance
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Free Rein - Internet Marketing is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
We have aimed for higher than WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, but as a digital agency we wish to demonstrate some of the more leading edge capabilities of coding, our CMS and the Internet. Occasionally these newer features cannot easily be made accessible without removing some of the novel functionality.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Free Rein - Internet Marketing. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Free Rein - Internet Marketing:
- Phone: *44 1473 810002
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: Hadleigh Enterprise Park, Crockatt Road, Hadleigh IP7 6RJ
- Postal address: Hadleigh Enterprise Park, Crockatt Road, Hadleigh IP7 6RJ United Kingdom
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freereindigital
We try to respond to feedback within If we are around, darned quickly. If it is the middle of the night, we may take a bit longer (sorry).
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Free Rein - Internet Marketing is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The site should be mainly accessible to all currently supported browsers and assistive technology. Some of the older unsupported browsers may have difficulty with some of the newer features but should still be usable.
Free Rein - Internet Marketing is not compatible with:
Accessibility of Free Rein - Internet Marketing relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Free Rein - Internet Marketing, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Free Rein - Internet Marketing:
- “Comments from users”: Example: “Uploaded images may not have text alternatives” because Example: “We cannot ensure the quality of contributions”. “We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days”. “Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue”.
Free Rein Limited assessed the accessibility of Free Rein - Internet Marketing by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Free Rein Limited
Given Tony's background from the original Disabilities Discrimination Bill and Act through to working with government accessibility panel, he is by far the most receptive and empathetic in our business
You can download this Statement here and watch out for a new website later in the summer