Customer and Sales Support Apprentice
This role is very varied and includes interacting with clients in supporting both sales and customer service. You will deal from a range of tasks ranging from general administration tasks to supporting Free Rein's various clients.
You will work towards gaining a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
Your main tasks will be:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Answer incoming calls to the office
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- General administration (including invoicing, filing, sorting post)
- Provide support to users of the Free Rein CMS (Content Management System)
- Maintain the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, keeping up to date with new client information
- Provide day-to-day support for Business Events Finder users via phone and email
- Moderate new events which are created by users (checking for spelling, grammar and suitability)
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th October 2019.